skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Pages
Home
Subscribe:
iSchool_Library
Who needs an APP when you have a librarian!
Ads 468x60px
Sunday, July 29, 2012
You have to go through me to get to your laptop!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
AASL Summer Conference is HERE!
I am so excited to be in Eureka Springs, AR with many school librarians from across the state. The sessions are packed with so many great id...
It is LLA Time...no...it is Peanut Butter and Jelly Time
It’s Peanut Butter and Jelly Time! Web Tools That Grab Attention and Infuse Energy into Classrooms Why are our students mesmerized by crazy...
Discovery Education Videos at a Book Fair?
I just conducted a book fair at our local Barnes and Noble store. Our students are always excited about this fair because we are off campus...
Mini LACUE on the Westside
I hope everyone had a great time in Port Allen. I graduated from Port Allen High so presenting at a school that I attended is like being bac...
Reading QR Codes With Your Computer and Webcam
Many of the attendees at LaLAMP were interested in reading QR codes in the library. You do not need a mobile device to read QR codes. Try ...
(no title)
LaLAMP 2013 - Tech It Out presentation - Please leave any comments/feedback.
A Board Can Say It All!
I love this teacher's bulletin board. Her board is a web representing Digital Citizenship and throughout her lessons the students take ...
Have You Ever Been In Love?
Digital Learning Day might be a kick-off to the month of February but when I think of this month I always picture big red hearts. I con...
Jacques Cousteau at a Book Fair in the Barnes and Noble in Baton Rouge!
This is not an April Fools’ Day Joke! I wrote a post a couple of days ago on the success of day one of our book fair in Barnes and Noble. ...
Virtual ISTE
I plan on spending my ISTE week in Port Allen, LA so I will not be in San Diego. No funds for me to go to ISTE so I will be checking out the...
Powered by
Blogger
.
Blog Archive
►
2014
(4)
►
October
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2013
(4)
►
September
(1)
►
March
(3)
▼
2012
(16)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
▼
July
(3)
AASL Summer Conference is HERE!
Are you reading the Origami Yoda book for summer r...
You have to go through me to get to your laptop!
►
June
(2)
►
April
(3)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(2)
►
2011
(5)
►
September
(5)
About Me
Susan Gauthier
View my complete profile
Sample text
Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment